Payment & Shipping Terms:
|LED Chip:||Epistar||Module Size:||256x128mm|
|Brightness:||6500cd/sqm||Cabinet Size:||1024*1024 Mm/1280*1024mm|
|Control System:||Novastar||Warranty:||2 Years|
led display smd,
smd led display
HD Electronic Outdoor Full Color Led Display Panel Waterproof 8mm Pixels
|Pixel Pitch||8mm||LED Encapsulation||SMD3535/1R1G1B|
|LED Chips||Epistar||Module resolution||32dotsx16dots|
|Module Size||256mmx128mm||Pixel density||15625dots/m²|
Aluminum / Iron /
|Cabinet Color||Full Color|
|Drive Method:||1/4 Scanning||
Brand of power
The best viewing
|Max Power Consumption||500W/ m²||Control Mode||
|Optimal Viewing Distance||≥8m||Brightness||≥2000cd/m²|
|Blind Spot Rate||<0.0001||Brightness Control||0-255 Grade|
|Contrast||100 levels adjustable||
|Power Supply Mode||
Advanced Control Technology
a. Calibration: Pixel-by-pixel brightness and color calibration technique to keep uniform brightness and natural colors of LED display.
b. Monitoring: Proprietary control system can monitor the temperature, brightness, status information of LED display in real time.
c. Remote network control: Controlling and changing all display information, controlling the displays of several cities in one place to change the contents at any time.
d. Adjustable brightness: Adjusting screen brightness automatically according to environmental lighting based on sensitive control system, adjusting it manually or by programmable menu.
e. Large screen control: Controlling super large size display stably without any black screen, frame vibration or reducing.
f. High refresh rate, high gray scale and high contrast ratio: More realistic pictures optimize commercial advertisement value.
1:What is the warranty of your led display?
A:We offer 2 years warranty and more than 100000 hours screen life span
2:Can it play HD video?
A:Yes,it have HD video function with Novastar controlling system.
3:What is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?
A:We usually accapt the T/T , at least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.The lead time is usually 20 day.
4:How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A:Before shippment,all the screens have aging test.and then we also have waterproof test and shake test,ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
5:What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service,we have professional sales team and technical team,who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.
For post-sale service,we will instruct you how toinstallation,how to use,how to change the broken moudles,and we can also send the technicals to your country,in general,our led display will not have a big problem,you can rest assured to buy.
6:How to choose suitable led display?
A:Please offer size about width and height,for outdoor fix led display,it would be more better to offer installation height and viewing distance,we will recommend suitable led display for your project. We will more appreciate you can offer photos of screen location.
Contact Person: Candy Xu