Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Avg Power:||450w||Led Chip:||Smd3535|
|Driving Way:||1/2 Scan||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Cabinet Size:||960*960mm||Cabinet Resolution:||96*96|
|Viewing Distance:||≥10m||Cabinet Pixel:||9216|
|Cabinet Weight(KG):||35.0||Physical Density:||10000dots/sqm|
|Application:||Outdoor Exhibition/stage/building||Input Voltage:||110-220V AC±10%|
outdoor screen panels,
outdoor led display
3 In 1 Hanging Outdoor Full Color Led Display Boards / Thin Led Screen Light Weight
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||10|
|Driving way||1/2ScanConstant Current|
|Module weight (Kg)||0.56|
|The number of modules||18|
|The maximum power(sqm)||860w|
|Best viewing angle||H160°V120°|
|Input voltage||110-220V AC±10%|
|Recommended viewing distance||10-100m|
|Protection Grade (Front/Rear)||IP65|
Application of LED display screen
LED display/led video wall/led screen can perfect combine text, pictures, video, and sound with high resolution, high brightness and full color. LED display Advertising screen can easily attract the attention of pedestrians. Led display screen now are widely applied in media advertising,Real estate and Stage show background.
SHENZHEN KAILITE OPTELECTRONIC Co.,Ltd in Shenzhen China is a real factory who making LED sign /display /billboard with high quality and competitive price.
From P1.667- P16 / Taxi Roof Advertising / Rental Cabinets / LED truck etc.
We are supplier of LED screens with excellent quality, and 2 year warranty for the products.
Use SANAN chips for our products, sold to more than 20 countries all over the world.Average lead time is less than 15 days.
A 9 years experience technical team to solve problems for you anytime. If you send us any of your inquiries,it`s will get prompt attention.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Packing & Delivery
For Iron cabinet of indoor and outdoor LED display screens, we use wooden case to pack,
For die-casting aluminum cabinet of LED rental stage display screen, we use flight case to pack.
One wooden case include 4 cabinets, one flight case include 6-8 die casting aluminum cabinets
By air or by shipping.
Q1:What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2 year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 9 years technical team who are willing to answer your question. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project. For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the broken modules with spare parts.Also, we can send technical to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time.
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 16 days after receiving the deposit.
Q4: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A4: Our led display screen quality is our core competence, for 8 years, what we rely on.
We have each standard process to make quality products.If any quality failures within warranty time, we will sent the the replace parts to you and offer the technical support.
Let this shopping to become great memory for you.Wish you have a good day.
Contact Person: Mr.Liu