Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pixel Pitch:||10mm||Color:||Full Color|
|Avg Power:||450w||Max Power:||850w|
|Driving Way:||1/2 Scan, 1/4 Scan||Warranty:||24 Months|
|Cabinet Size:||Customized||Module Size:||320*160mm|
|Viewing Distance:||≥10m||Module Resolution:||32*16|
|Rate Refresh:||≥1200hz||Physical Density:||10000dots/sqm|
|Application:||Outdoor Condition||Input Voltage:||110-220V AC±10%|
outdoor advertising led display screen,
outdoor led video display
Multi color high brightness Outdoor Full Color Led Display RGB Multi language
|Pixel type and configuration||3 Chips in 1 SMD LED(3535)|
|Drive type||1/2 Scan|
|Viewing angle-Horizontal||deg.||130 (-65 ~ +65)|
|Viewing angle-Vertical||deg.||130 (-65~ +65)|
|Grey scale(linear)||Levels||Display Colors ≥16.7N(Synchronize)|
|Processing depth||bit||14 ~ 16|
|Video frame rate||Hertz||30/60|
|Display refresh rate||Hertz||1200 ~ 2400|
|Multimedia data format||/||MPG,AVI,WMV,RM etc.|
|Data interconnection||/||Cat 5E UTP /Optic Fiber|
Application of LED display screen
LED display,also called led screen, led video wall, or led sign, with its unique advantages,has gradually replaced the traditional billboards, light boxes,etc. LED display advertising has become a new trend in the media industry.
Traditional advertising can only show pictures, But LED display/led video wall/led screen can perfect combine text, pictures, video,with high resolution,high brightness and full color! LED display Advertising screen can easily attract the attention of pedestrians,and also are easy to remember,which can generate greater advertising effectiveness.
Led display screen now are widely applied in media advertising, large-scale shopping malls, exclusive agency, chain shops, large-scale sales, star-rated hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, pharmacy.
1) Video play
It has three display formats, namely, VGA+VIDE, Video and VGA; Also can be connect HDVI through video process.
2) Information release
It has lots of display methods, such as rolling, lead-in, lead-out, up shift, left shift and circulation; font, character size, letter and speed can be set randomly.
3) Network function
With the network interface, it can be connected with the Internet to play information on the Internet at the same time.
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2 year warranty for our led display screen.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 9 years technical team who answer your question. For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to adjust the screens, and change the broken modules with spare parts.Also, we can offer technical support.
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: T/T and L/C, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time in one week after receiving the deposit.
Q4: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A4: If any quality failures within warranty time, we will sent the the replace parts to you and offer the technical support including Anti-vibration test, Aging test.We are welcome you to inspect at any time.
Thanks for your volute time. Wish you have a good day.
Contact Person: Mr.Liu